SITUATIONS VACANT (TEMPORARY)
(Fixed remuneration basis @ Rs. 40000/ Month)
- LECTURER (DEPARTMENT OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY)
- (04 Computer science and 03 Software Engineering)
- Qualification: Sc Computer Science , Software Engineering recognized by Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC)
- LECTURER (PAKISTAN STUDIES 01)
- Qualification: Master or equivalent in Pakistan Studies
- LECTURER (GEOLOGY 02)
- Qualification: Master or Equivalent in Geology
- LECTURER (MICROBIOLOGY 01)
- Qualification: Master or Equivalent in Microbiology
General terms &conditions:-
- First class master’s degree OR equivalent degree awarded after 16 years of education in the relevant field from an HEC recognized university/institution with no 3rddivision in the academic career. If a candidate holds a higher degree viz. M.Phil./Ph.D or equivalent degree with not more than one 3rddivision in entire academic career is also eligible. Furthermore, the candidate with 2nddivision in the master’s degree but holding higher degree i.e. M. Phil/Ph.D or equivalent degree with 18 years of education may be considered.
- No Experience is required, however, preference will be given to the higher qualifications.
- The candidates serving in government, semi government and autonomous bodies should route their applications through proper channel.
- Applications on the prescribed form shall only be accepted. The application form can be downloaded from the university website: Click Here to Download or can be obtained from the enquiry office of the university. No column of the application form should be left blank. Both landline and mobile numbers must be mentioned.
- A bank draft of 1,000/- in the name of the Treasurer, Abbottabad University of Science & Technology, attested photocopies of all the credentials and three recent passport size photographs must be attached with the application form. Incomplete application forms shall not be entertained.
- Last date for receipt of application forms is 30-01-2018. Application forms may also be submitted on the day of test.
- Screening/written test (in relevant subject) for all applicants will be held on 31-01-2018 at the University. Test results will be uploaded at university website: aust.edu.pk.
- Scrutiny of the application forms of the applicants securing 50% marks or more in the screening/written test will be conducted and only eligible/short listed candidates @ 5 per position shall be called for interview. Interview date will be available on the University’s web site: aust.edu.pk.
- The University reserves the right to increase/decrease number of positions, not to fill any post, withhold the appointment against any advertised post or to accept / reject any application without assigning any reason.
- No TA / DA shall be paid for appearing intest / interview.
- Errors &omissions will be subjected to subsequent rectification.
Contact: Additional registrar, 0992-402118 fax 0992-402076